Monday, November 30, 2009

What cosmetics can I buy at Walmart that do not do animal testing?

I've seen the list but I need to know the cheapest brands. Thanks!!!!What cosmetics can I buy at Walmart that do not do animal testing?
Almay, Avon, Food Lion house brand, Freeman, Kiss My Face, Nivea, Physicians Formula, Revlon, Safeway house brand, and St Ives are relatively affordable cosmetics/personal care brands available in drug- and grocery store chains. All not-tested-on-animals/cruelty-free.What cosmetics can I buy at Walmart that do not do animal testing?
St. Ives tests on animals. Originally they didn't but they are now owned by a tester. Report Abuse

sally hansen beauty products!!
IDK... U'll hav 2 look. But E.L.F. makes pro. tweezers that they donate 50% of what u pay to helping protect animals... Hope i helped but i dont think i did. =( Sorry!
I don't know what they sell at Walmart, but... 1 very common and cheap brand that doesn't do any animal testing is Revlon. Most everything else does, as far as I know.





Sally Hansen DOES test on animals... I don't know why people often seem to think they don't.
Burts Bees and Revlon!
revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash