Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I buy good cosmetics?

I've been looking for a nice eyeshadow pallet for quite sometime now.


I've looked everywhere online.


Even eBay.


Any suggestions on where I might find something good?





I like really bright, vibrant colors.Where can I buy good cosmetics?
Sephora has a big pallate





for bright colors you should try Loreal HiP they dont have a pallet, but the colors come on very bright and vibrant, I like the one called Showy I dont use eyshadow base or water or any thing with it it comes on super bright with no work.Where can I buy good cosmetics?
coastalscents.com





88 pigmented eyeshadow palette in matte or ultra shimmer.





i own them both are they are great.


if you just add a tad bit water, the colors will pop.





i paid about 20-25 bucks a palette. i got it within the next week.
SEPHORA- they have great makeup in so many different colors. very vibrant. and they will put it on you first if you want to look how it looks on your face. make sure you get the good brushes too because it really does matter.
these palettes are very nice! =]


http://www.beauties-factory.com/unlimits鈥?/a>
try smashbox....they are offering free shipping
You can try this site. They have them





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/?q=MAC+cosmeti鈥?/a>
I saw some at Hottopic. Or you can go to Icing by Claire's. They have some bright colored makeup.
Go to Sephora and check Urban Decay or Too Faced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash