Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?

I know of a few online stores, but I'd like to find a retail store that I can just walk into and buy it... I live in Northern California in the Sacramento area.Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?
The ULTA Beauty store has NYX Cosmetics. I love their eyeshadows, bought them last week from ULTA. They are cheap and work well. You have a few ULTA Stores in your area.





ULTA Store Locator:


http://www.ultacoupons.com/store/index.p鈥?/a>





ULTA Store Coupon(They have a buy one get one free on NYX Cosmetics. Just print.):


http://ulta.shoplocal.com/ulta/Default.a鈥?/a>Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?
The only place I've found it(i live in california) is a store called Amuse. They sell mostly accessories and sometimes little tank tops and short sets(pj's).
You can get a limited selection from Ulta. Try buying online from cherryculture.com though- it's cheaper
riteaid its cheaper.
sephora!
if Sephora doesn't have it then don't bother.
try cvs





i by it at long johns or something like that haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash