Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can i buy proactiv cosmetics and is it good for women of color?

or can anyone tell me a good foundation and concealer that has acne medication in it..that wont break me out.Where can i buy proactiv cosmetics and is it good for women of color?
Proactive cosmetics has very limited skin hues for women of color to choose from. I wear Mineral Indulgence which is a mineral makeup designed specifically for women of color...and their products are WONDERFUL for people with acne prone skin (they include vitamin E and essential oils in their powder and liquid silk foundation). I used to have really bad acne, but their tea tree soaps, toners, and mineral makeup cleared my skin up in two weeks!





You really might like it, all of my friends are hooked on the stuff...lol.Where can i buy proactiv cosmetics and is it good for women of color?
You can get it at the mall, and yes it works on all skin types =]
look up proactive on google! and it works on any skin color.!
yes it does work but u must keep buying if not ur skin will go back 2 normal or worst good luck
  • what in your opinion is bes c ide and
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash