Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I buy Red Earth cosmetics in the UK?

Hi everyone!





I bought Red Earth cosmetics from overseas whist on holiday last month and they were great!





I now want to buy them in the UK but the website suggests there are no outlets in the UK and you can only buy them online.





Can anybody please advise me as to where I can buy them from?Where can I buy Red Earth cosmetics in the UK?
Selfridges in London definitely had them, my friend had her eye make-up done at their stall. You may have to check if they have a website specially for the UK. They definitely sell over here, maybe try House of Fraser or a place like that.Where can I buy Red Earth cosmetics in the UK?
You can't buy them in the UK? When I bought my makeup in Shanghai, they listed cities in which they retailed to. London was listed there. You might have to email them and they could probably send you a list of retailers.
on Ebay
Hi there


I love Red Earth cosmetics and buy them off http://www.qvcuk.com/beauty its th uk qvc shopping channel if you have sky tv it channel 630. Hope this helps
ulta.com
Call the manufacturer. If there are no outlets in the UK offer to become the UK distributor. If you get an exclusive contract you can make 拢拢拢s





If you do, don't forget who suggested it eh
If you want confident look


http://www.freewebs.com/cosmeticinfo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash