Monday, June 21, 2010

Anybody ever buy cosmetics from cherryculture.com?

It is so inexpensive and i just wonder if it's any good or if it's just cheap no pigment stuff?? thanks...Anybody ever buy cosmetics from cherryculture.com?
I love Cherryculture.com. Not everything on the site is super cheap, they actually offer quite a range of prices and quality in their products. I love NYX and cherryculture seems to be the #1 place to get it as everything they sell is discounted for regular retail prices. They also sell Sugar Cosmetics which is not cheap and also sells at Sephora.





My favourite product from the site are the lip balms from Crazy Rumors.Anybody ever buy cosmetics from cherryculture.com?
I have never purchased anything from this website so far, but have only heard good things about the website. I've looked at the website many times and have seen a lot of great deals. NYX looks like a great makeup brand on the website and I have heard a lot of great reviews about it--including that it can be compared to MAC and that it is highly pigmented. I think right now, they're even having a deal where if you spend $40 or over, you get free shipping. I plan on purchasing from them very, very soon.
ive bought from there many times. as u say, its quite affordable and its sounds so nice. its not the best (like Clinique cosmetics) but they have very good makeup. i think they are very nice (they look beautiful on the skin, esp the shdsows) and do not create any irritations or anything on my skin. plus, their packaging is so cuteeee i love the website. their products are great, no worries. =]
Alot of makeup gurus on youtube buy stuff off their they all said the stuff is great. i personally havent bought anything off of there yet. I will when i get another job lol.
NYX is the only decent stuff on there =] x
No I haven't
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash