Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where do you buy your cosmetics?

walmart...Where do you buy your cosmetics?
My foundation (I use Bare Escentuals) I always buy from eBay because it's a lot cheaper than buying them from Sephora. I buy a lot of the Bare Escentuals eyeshadows on eBay also because they are cheaper too. I also use some Avon eyeshadows and get them through a local lady who sells them. Mascara is really hard for me because it is difficult to find a brand that I like enough to stick with, so I will often buy either from Sephora or eBay, although I really, really like Cover Girl's Lash Blast so far.Where do you buy your cosmetics?
I have found that drugstores offer much better prices compared to department stores and most offer very comparable makeup products. Do not go with the cheapest you can find, it has less pigment and you will need to apply more, but brands such as CoverGirl, MaxFactor, and Rimmel are great!






I buy a lot of makeup online. That's where I get most of my makeup. I usually shop at http://www.urbandecay.com (to buy my Urban Decay products) and http://www.nonpareilboutique.com (to buy my NYX products). If I go into the store, I usually shop at Sephora and ULTA. Lots of different brands in the same place. Sometimes I buy from Target and Walmart. Those are the main places I shop, but if I see something I like at a store, I'll get it.
Pretty much Walmart and HEB (Grocery Store). I only use bare minerals foundation, so that I order online from bareescentuals.com. I live in a small town so I don't get to go to ulta or sephora much otherwise I would shop there.
Department stores (mostly Clinique)


Victoria's Secret


Bath and body works





drugstore
Sephora.com, ulta.com, everydayminerals.com, and various drugstores.
Sephora, CVS pharmacy, Nordstroms, Target.
CVS, Duane Reade, Rite Aid..





or MAC and Sephora or just any place that sells nice make-up.






sephora and ulta
Nordstrom and Saks usually. Sometimes I order off of sephora.com (I hate the store...).











I hope this helps!
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash