Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy BEE LUSCIOIS cosmetics in UK please?

Either online or in the shops? Thank you.Where can I buy BEE LUSCIOIS cosmetics in UK please?
there web is www.beeroyalproducts.com my sister lives in London and she buys on line the shipping is high though if your getting like 1 product if its multiple then UPS is not bad , but if you email them I know they manually process orders and ship US postal service that is what she did the first 2 orders and it was A LOT CHEAPER Good Luck they are awesome products, I love themWhere can I buy BEE LUSCIOIS cosmetics in UK please?
While on vacation visiting family in Dublin, my relatives loves how great my skin looked and I told them about Bee Luscious Cosmetics, I emailed them about shipping to Ireland and they had me email my order along with my credit info, they emailed me the total confirmation to be charged for me to OK and they shipped via US post service much cheaper than UPS , with what we saved in shipping we just kept adding products, it is an amazing company the quality is a dream .
Go to :





www.howardstern.com...theres a link...
I haven't got a clue but from what i can see you don't need any cosmetics , you look just fine!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash