Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy NYX cosmetics in the UK, either shop or web ? I've tried ebay, Thanks !?

I have tried their own website but they don't ship to the uk, and ebay their are practically no uk sellers and the ones their are, are used products and the us shipping from ebay US costs practically double the product price...I've fallen in love with the mascara and would love if anyone had more info as to how I could get hold of it. Thank you.Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy NYX cosmetics in the UK, either shop or web ? I've tried ebay, Thanks !?
Asda used to sell it in the stores but not sure if they do anymore, but fragrance direct online definitely do, it's really cheap tooHi, Does anyone know where I can buy NYX cosmetics in the UK, either shop or web ? I've tried ebay, Thanks !?
hey





im wondering the same thing!! i really want to get the Las Vegas glitter on the go, i found this http://www.shopzilla.co.uk/8B--Cosmetics鈥?/a>





this is all i could find, but i will keep looking and let you know


if i do find any other uk websites





I dont know if this is the mascara you want but its by nyx, i found it on ebay the postage is free and feedback 100% http://itemlistings.ebay.com/sdcsrp?fl=2鈥?/a> hope this helps!!
You could try here: http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
Hey Hunni!





I was looking myself! I found CherryCulture.com sell nyx products i was soo glad.I think the do ship to the uk.Check it out!!


I Hope i helped!





xXxAmInAxXx
Have you tried Ulta's website? I can't access it as I am at work but they may ship to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash