Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How often do u buy cosmetics?

Once every two or three weeks. I go through them very quickly.How often do u buy cosmetics?
Never( I am turning twelve years old this December). That is because I do not wear make up at all! I hate wearing make up because it is artificial, not natural. The most natural is the most beautiful. Those who wear make up have no confidence in their appearances. In the first place, it is the beauty of the soul, not the face, that really matters.How often do u buy cosmetics?
avry 4 monthes
Too often!:) I see new pretty colors %26amp; have to have them. Especially lipsticks %26amp; lipglosses. I don't remember if I've ever completely used on up yet. Anyways I'm trying to cut down.;) I have to say I'm glad I'm not alone, because I was starting to think I need therapy for ths addiction!LOL
Every couple of weeks, but I am obsessed.


Foundation lasts months and months. Mascara-every couple of months to make sure its fresh...powder lasts a couple of months too. Eye shadow...probably six months I guess..maybe more.
Probably every 2 weeks or so, i don't spend a lot though.
Even if you don't use your make up very often you need to replace it at least every three weeks. If not everything will be goowy and sticky and thick!
OFTEN! I never have too much make up. I wear it every single day. During the week day it, powderm blush,mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss, and lipstick, and concealer. On the weekends it's powder, lipgloss and concealer.


Happy Mirror Time!
once every month!!!!!
whenever i see something i like i buy it. like when the new colour palettes come out in sephora i'll get myself them just to stay with the colour trends.


i replace my mascara every 3-4 months to make sure its fresh


and eyeshadows last more than a year so im pretty well off with them.
Most of the time I need to buy Q-tips and sponges. And skin cream, too. I know when to go buy more makeup when I look on my dresser and notice this or that running out, or needs to be thrown away. That's when I go and shop for more makeup. Sorry I kind of went into too much detail there LOL.
when i need to...mascara shud be thrown out after 2 months!!!
I buy makeup and when i am running low i buy more!!! then you always have makeup!!!
i buy cosmetics every 2 months.it all depends whats the new trends around.i love trying out different stuff all the time i spend more time on doing my own nail art,i have no time to let anyone else do it for me i spend more money on nail colours.
Rule of thumb: change out your cosmetics every 3-6 mos. unless there is a change in smell or consistancy.
Very often. I have to say that it is a mental disease that I am getting therapy for. LOL!
not very often...foundation every 3 months or so and the same with mascara as thats about all i wear.
when ever i enter a store im serious i have an addiction for lip gloss
more often now i'm getting older and need to wear it more - haha
Whenever I go out shopping....twice a month!!! My product's hardly ever run out!!!!
Whenever I need too.
You should replace make up every 4-6 months or so due to bacteria. Mascara dries out and can be bad for your eyes.
cosmetics as in make up, never.





well i bought a mascara year or so ago and havent since, i don't wear any make up
every couple of weeks.
I use Bare Escentuals - so there is no expiration date on them. However with Mascara and Lipgloss/lipstick I buy frequently. Mascara you want to replace every 3 months because bacteria can get in there. Lipgloss every 6 months and Lipstick every 18 months (yeah 18!)
not that often.... i don't wear a lot of make up but i do have some and i do buy some when i need a fresh supply or something
I dont wear alot of makeup, the most I wear are eyeliner, mascara, and a bit of lip gloss...but Makeup should be replaced (toss out the old) at least every 3 months, cause they will and do go bad and you dont want that stuff around your eyes do you eh
i guess every 2 or 3 months. MaxFactor products are great, they last ages.
More often than I would like to admit. I do not usually run out of things very often though as I do not wear a ton of makeup regularly, it is just I see a shade of something I like and buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash