Monday, June 21, 2010

Which cosmetics are better Mac or Urban Decay? Where to buy eye shadow palettes online?

I've always used Revlon or whatever cosmetics I can get from WalMart but I recently saw some really cool makeup videos on youtube with Mac and Urban Decay.





I checked out the Urban Decay website and I see some things I want to try but I can't find Mac products online (except ebay). I really want a Mac eyeshadow palette but all I can find are empty ones.... HELP!Which cosmetics are better Mac or Urban Decay? Where to buy eye shadow palettes online?
Hi!





Here is the MAC website. You can buy all of their products online or at a store. Some of their PRO products (specialty products which make up artists mostly use) can only be found at special PRO stores or online.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/home.tmpl





MAC doesn't sell pallets which already have the eye shadows in them. You have to buy the empty one first (its available at the website) and then buy the shadows to put in. Make sure you get the refills. Some times collections come out though, with special eyeshadow trios which have three eye shadows in them already (and the packaging is very pretty!)





Here is a recent example


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Hope I helped! =)Which cosmetics are better Mac or Urban Decay? Where to buy eye shadow palettes online?
You can find MAC at their website , www.maccosmetics.com or www.macprocosmetics.com , You need to be a Pro Member for a discount but you can order MAC Pro products simply by calling their customer service .. They sell Empty palettes and you buy the eyeshadow pans ( refills ) customize them however you like !





Below is another site that sells some MAC Products at a discount .. You can check it out !


http://discount.makeup.com/-79/brands-2/鈥?/a>





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Oh all MAC palette's are empty. They're purchased that way. You have to buy your own eyeshadow's and fill them up yourself which can get expensive. But I have one. I already filled it up. I need another one. I got it from ebay. I like urban decay but in general I like MAC better. MAC has alot more eyeshadows and they're cheaper. I think Urban decay is more famous for their primer potion, 24/7 liners, and palette's. But the eyeshadow's in the palette's are alot smaller than mac shadows. I recommend getting a mac palette from ebay and buying the eyeshadow re-fill's from the MAC counter or store because ebay sells alot of fake MAC makeup. And for a beginner it's really hard to tell the difference between the real thing.





http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=mac+15+鈥?/a>
find mac at maccosmetics.com


i really like urban decay


but i love mac's carbon eyeshadow and feline kohl power.
they have mac stores and they also sell mac in department stores.
go to ebay and look up the 120 pallette..its AMAZING it has every color and its super pigmented!!
mac i got some on sale at publix for 2.59
I perfer MAC.








xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash