Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy PUPA cosmetics?

in a beauty shop dear or go to the mall and find some make up shop or beauty shop im pretty sure they have pupa cosmetics coz i used that too... :-)Where can I buy PUPA cosmetics?
try asos.com im sure ive seen them on there lately its worth a try ! xWhere can I buy PUPA cosmetics?
At stores I am not too sure, but definitely directly from their website.





A friend introduced me to Strawberry.net and they have a lot of great deals and variety. They used to sell a great deal of Pupa Cosmetics, but I think if you check regularly they should have more stock coming soon.





Hope that helps!
http://www.escentual.com do a range of PUPA cosmetics.
I have seen them on ebay (brand new, not justed used) hope this helps. or you could also try island cosmetics.com
Assuming these are the cosmetics that you are talking about, try searching the store locator for one near you on





http://www.pupa.it/ENG/default.htm
  • virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash