Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can you buy elf cosmetics in a store?

try targetWhere can you buy elf cosmetics in a store?
I've only been able to find E.L.F. at discount stores. Big Lots usually has some of their stuff, though I can't find the entire line anywhere. I've found the glosses and brushes at places like Fred's. Dollar General stores sometimes have them, too. Just do a little discount-searching...





%26amp; There is always their website. I would recommend getting stuff from there. The shipping may be a little high, but if you order all the things you want at once, it won't usually be a big deal. Often, if you sign up for emails from the site, they'll send you codes and coupons for reduced shipping charges.





Best of luck!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Where can you buy elf cosmetics in a store?
probably sephora. i would check out their website.
Have you heard of the store Mandee? I went there once and there were a bunch of E.L.F cosmetics
kmart
Only Big lots and elf.com
I see them at my Burlington Coat Factory (only the sets, and the plumping lip glaze %26amp; lip tints) and Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash