Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?

I do NOT wnat to buy it online, I don't think i've seen them in my rite aid i lived near. and i looked at ulta.com and The Ulta store near my house, but I only saw NYC -.- help me please! I really want their Jumbo pencils!!Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?
longs drugs has nyx cosmetics. and if you have a store called amuse they have jumbo pencils. any little asian store at the mall will have them.. :) or try beauty supply stores! Where can I buy NYX cosmetics?
You can try a beauty supply store or a little clothing store, like the kinds they have in strip malls. NYX usually is at ULTA but there isn't a huge selection. If you want a true selection of NYX, you have to buy it online. ULTA does have the jumbo pencils and the eyeshadows, but they don't have a lot of colors.
Ulta does have NYX, i was there the other day and I saw a small display. There's not a huge section or anything, but if you go down one of those aisles that has random little displays of lesser known brands, you should find it.
cherryculture.com


:D





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash