Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?

They have some great names for the colors. How do I know if the nail polish is any good?I want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?
ask the person who works there....that's normally what they're there for....if it's and online sight, then Google it and get ppl's opinion.....but typically nail polish is nail poilsh.....the color is what women like....u won't know the answer to that response until u give it to her to useI want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?
save ur money. give her an orgasm, and color her nails with sharpies after. thats how i roll
Lol don't worry too much about that mate...if it comes off, she can just re do it. Either way all polish comes off in like what a few weeks. (:
taste test it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash