Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Buy cosmetics online?

Hi I need to buy some cosmetics online ( UK). I cant use ebay ( i am underage ). What are the postage costs like ( about how much would they be do you know ).Buy cosmetics online?
it depends, when you are looking in an on line shop from the USA, I think you can count on costs more than the cosmetics. If I were you I would just go to a near shop and buy cosmetics there, why on line? Sometimes you haven't got guarantee at an on line shop, so if they get you a stupid thing, you can't bring it back or can't complain. You just don't know what they will bring you at the Internet. If you really want to use eBay, maybe you can ask your parents...Buy cosmetics online?
Beauty Care Products





check the links below for:-- * Shopping - Famous brands / revews / Price check etc...


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash