Monday, June 21, 2010

How to buy at MAC Cosmetics?

I am 14 years old. And i am so intimidated!! Like they're is so much like 25 years olds that probably are so mean and are looking at me like what are you doing here? Can someone help me. I just want to buy a MSF or something. I am really shy, but really want to buy the products. PLEASE HELP. lolzHow to buy at MAC Cosmetics?
I know that these older people might make you feel a little intimidated, especially as you haven't been specific with what you want to buy (so maybe you are not sure?). The people that work there should not judge you and should help you with choosing products when asked. I am 20 and I totally understand what you mean about feeling intimidated.. I do as well! Probably because I don't do much with my hair and I can see them giving me odd looks, thinking I should be in Tesco value make up aisle! But ignoring them always helps. I think the best thing to do is go up to one of the people that work at MAC and ask them what you are looking for and hopefully they will help you out! Then you can pay for your products at the checkout and the 25 year olds can shut their faces :PHow to buy at MAC Cosmetics?
I'm fifteen and I shop there regularly and when I first started shopping I felt the same way as you.





But first you should probably research exactly the kind of products you want and then just ask a worker if you can purchase it.





Or if you're unsure about something they'll gladly help you.


Like if you want to match yourself for foundation or something just be polite.





Another thing you can ask if for anything what they recommend.





Like one time I didn't know what bronzer to get so I just ask if they can help out what would look best for me.





Stuff like that. It's simple, like I said be polite
You have nothing to be shy about. You are paying them money and not asking them to give it to you for free. Remember, they get paid to help you and sell things to you. If you still feel intimidated just buy the stuff online. Make sure to use the free shipping coupon though. You can find all their coupons here


http://www.retailmenot.com/view/maccosme鈥?/a>
I used to feel the same way. Just walk in with confidence. They are being paid to help you.





If you really don't want to ask for help though, you could go to YouTube. There are many reviews on MAC products there. You can learn from them there, and then just go purchase it on your own.
ya just buy something its not that big of a deal


im 15 and i purchase their products all the time


id say to buy it in a store tho so you can see wat it actually looks like on you and everything
hahaha i know EXACTLY what you mean.





just like....get a friend or two [you braver ones] to go in with you and stand with you so you arent alone
Just buy the makeup online! The have a webstore.
order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash