Monday, June 21, 2010

What should I buy from MAC cosmetics? (I have a budget!)?

I am going to MAC Cosmetics store and I want to only spend ABOUT $30, its okay if it goes alittle over. I only have one eyeshadow from MAC in warming trend, it is a light brown shimmery color. So tell me what i should buy! and suggest colors!!! thank you in advance ;]What should I buy from MAC cosmetics? (I have a budget!)?
Just a tip: Macys has MAC makeup for WAY less than the store itself has it.


Oh, And my favorite things from MAC are the shade sticks. They work wonders :) And the gel eyeliner is better than any other brands.


Good luck :PWhat should I buy from MAC cosmetics? (I have a budget!)?
you should buy the lip gloss (Clear) it will improve your appearance dramatically....$15
Get something that you feel that you really want right now. like what you feel you need.
fluidlinee
$30 won't get you far at MAC...
Ewwwwwwww. U shouldnt have to wear make up... everyone is born pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash