Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy Hello Kitty MAC cosmetics?

please HELP ME! i LOVE hello kitty and i'm dying to buy the hello kitty cosmetics collection from MAC but everything i want i SOLD OUT on maccosmetics.com and on Dillard's and Macy's they only have like three things where else can i buy them %26amp; are they ever going to e in stock again when?


THANK YOU!Where can I buy Hello Kitty MAC cosmetics?
Ebay








I don't think MAC will release another MAC Hello Kitty line anytime soon. Everything is sold out and the line was released 2 months ago. Ebay has a bunch of listings but they are wayyyy overpriced due to the demand.Where can I buy Hello Kitty MAC cosmetics?
Honestly this proves MARKETING works :-)





MAC is truly over rated and over priced I know I am a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have worked with so many product lines and truly you are buying a compact nothing else. its cheaper to go to where hello kitty items are sold I am sure you can use items to cover another compact and VOILA ....hello kitty.
You can buy Hello Kitty MAC cosmetics from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>
Try this site. They always have some





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/Hello%20Ki鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash